Why buy these reduction dies from Jason’s Works? Here are some reasons to consider:
1. The absolute highest quality in material. An improvement over the D2 steel, hardened stainless steel is used for these dies. Extra attention to detail has been given to make sure there is a high polish to the inside faces of these dies to allow for the easiest reduction and folding even on the toughest coins. If you look closely at competitors dies, you can see a very rough finish on the face of the dies, this will adversely affect the efficiency of the dies.
2. Hardened stainless steel offers the highest degree of efficiency for folding and reducing while having the highest in rust resistance. No more rusty pitted dies!
3. My tools are often imitated but never duplicated.
4. Only California residents pay sales tax. All other state residents are tax free.
5. Unmatched customer service. If you have a question, you can always contact me through Etsy.
6. The best angle for ease of reduction of larger coins including copper and brass medallions. This design has been tested and proven for almost a decade of use.
7. Buy from an actual coin ring maker that understands the tools and originally designed them. I have coins for sale on my etsy site and use these exact dies to make my coin rings.
8. When I first prototyped these dies years ago, the cost was $75 each. I have been able to get the cost down as much as possible to help get the best tools at the best price to coin ring makers.
9. These are 100% guaranteed
10. Why pay a little less for an inferior die? Buy the best, buy from Jason’s Works!
This die can be used in conjunction with other dies to fold and reduce other coins of similar size.