Almost a $20 dollar savings when you purchase this complete kit for folding, stretching, and general forming tools.
What you’ll receive in this set:
– Steel starter cone. (Used to start the fold to protect the folding cones and mandrel)
– Folding cones. (Used with ring stretchers/reducers)
– Universal Folding Mandrel. (Used with an arbor press or hydraulic press. I like to use mine with a 1 ton arbor press with the steel starter cone first)
– Steel Universal Folding Mandrel. (For that really tough brass and larger thick coins. Wrap it in pipe tape to protect your inside detail)
– 1/4″ folding and stretching mandrel. (Use this tool with an arbor or hydraulic press to both fold and stretch a 1/4″ hole in your coin to allow it to fit over your ring stretcher)
– MEGA stretcher. A very useful tool. (This will allow you stretch a ring out to a size 23-25. Get one more to double up and make a Morgan sized ring to 1.7″ outside diameter. You can make a cuff bracelet with that size!)
– Coin ring anvil. (A great tool to help straighten out a wobbly ring. I use it as a spacer and top pressing plate as well. Lots of great uses with this tool)
– Wood holder to organize your Jason’s Works folding, stretching and forming tools.