One Universal Reduction Die Hardened Stainless Steel 1.1″ x 1.2″ @ 17 degrees
Estimated delivery: 05 Dec 2022 - 12 Dec 2022
This is a double sided reduction die as described in my manual with 1.1″ and 1.2″ openings. This die is be used in conjunction with the stabilizer folding cones and mandrels to finish the folding process of half dollars and dollars leaving no mark on the inside of the coin. This die can also be used to reduce United States half dollar coins and finish sizing dollar coins to smaller sizes.
*NOTE: You will need the larger dies to begin the folding process with the stabilizer cones and mandrels for U.S. half dollar and dollar sized coins.
Why buy these reduction dies from Jason’s Works? Here are some reasons to consider:
1. The absolute highest quality in material. An improvement over the D2 steel, hardened stainless steel is used for these dies. Extra attention to detail has been given to make sure there is a high polish to the inside faces of these dies to allow for the easiest reduction and folding even on the toughest coins. If you look closely at competitors dies, you can see a very rough finish on the face of the dies, this will adversely affect the efficiency of the dies.
2. Hardened stainless steel offers the highest degree of efficiency for folding and reducing while having the highest in rust resistance. No more rusty pitted dies!
3. My tools are often imitated but never duplicated.
4. Only California residents pay sales tax. All other state residents are tax free.
5. Unmatched customer service. If you have a question, you can always contact me through Etsy.
6. The best angle for ease of reduction of larger coins including copper and brass medallions. This design has been tested and proven for almost a decade of use.
7. Buy from an actual coin ring maker that understands the tools and originally designed them. I have coins for sale on my etsy site and use these exact dies to make my coin rings.
8. When I first prototyped these dies years ago, the cost was $75 each. I have been able to get the cost down as much as possible to help get the best tools at the best price to coin ring makers.
9. These are 100% guaranteed
10. Why pay a little less for an inferior die? Buy the best, buy from Jason’s Works!
This is a reduction die as described in my manual. This die can be used in conjunction with other dies to fold and reduce U.S. Morgan dollar and half dollar sized coins into coin rings.
Highest polished dies guaranteed, or your money back!
Back in 2008, when I was first prototyping my original universal reduction dies, I noticed that a high polish was essential for making the highest quality coin rings. The perfectly burnished edge of the finished ring is only one benefit.
The primary reason for the high polish is for less force required to reduce the rings. There are also other beneficial attributes only found in the original Jason’s Works dies, such as hardened stainless steel to maintain the high polish over a life time, where other’s dies are not.
These tools are crafted and hand polished by master aerospace machinists that use only the best materials and techniques. These machinists not only make the tooling for Jason’s Works but also for NASA, U.S. Navy, Space X, Boeing, and others.
I not only sell the best coin ring tools but also make and sell my own coin rings and teach classes on how to make them. Please visit the classes page and RioGrande.com for class schedules and other tools available.
Look for the Jason’s Works name and logo and be confident you are purchasing the best coin rings tools available when you buy from Jason’s Works, I guarantee it.