This kit includes:
– Auto coin ring punch kit. Able to center and punch from a dime to almost a 2 inch coin. Punch sizes
include set of 3 punch sizes of your choice. 1/4″ to 5/8″
– Four folding/reduction 17 degree dies (Good for folding and reducing coins ranging in size from U.S. quarters to Silver Eagles .9 through 1.6 at 17 degree dies)
– Universal stabilizing folding cone set (used to fold all coins)
– Steel starter cone ( Used in the first step in folding to help protect the folding cones)
– Coin ring tool holder (Help keep those tools organized!)
– Coin ring manual (A PDF file will be emailed to you upon processing your order. Commonly
known as “The coin ring Bible”. New and free PDF editions will be sent to you upon request.
Other tools that I do not offer will be needed to begin making coin rings. The most critical tool is a ring stretcher/reducer. There are many types available but I recommend the Durston:
Some other tools that may be needed are described in the manual and are available at riogrande.com include:
– brass hammer
– polishing cloth
– sanding blocks
– burr life
– renaissance wax
– half round file
– propane torch
Orders will be processed every business morning and will be shipped priority mail 2-3 business days and 10 day international.
Watch a youtube video using the punch:
Always wear safety glasses when using this punch/die set and a brass hammer.